10 Facts About Push Toys
1. As tired parents everywhere can attest, kids are the ultimate renewable energy source. No biofuels or battery chargers needed here: ride on push toys are fueled by the power of juice and cookies. A ride on push toy gets infinite miles to the gallon.
2. Push cars have come a long way from the days of Fred Flintstone building up speed with only his two tired feet. Many of today's kids ride on toys are designed to gain-and sustain-speed and momentum from the body's movement.
3. Ride on toys don't use batteries, motors, or pedals. Designs such as the PlaSmart PlasmaCar and Razor Powerwing scooter use inertia, centrifugal force, friction, or inclined rear casters to make themselves virtually self-propelling via a turning wheel or a rider's side-to-side movement.
4. Razor scooters are among the most popular kick scooters on the market. Made from lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum, and thus easy to fold and carry, the scooters in the classic Razor A scooter series offer stability, speed, and convenience for kids on the go.
5. The Razor scooter isn't just a ride on toy for kids: since its introduction in 2000, it's become a popular means of urban transport. It even birthed the action sport of freestyle scootering.
6. New Star makes fun and colorful push toys for children up to three years of age. The New Star fleet includes a ride on push toy for every child's imagination, including trains, fire engines, all terrain vehicles, and dune buggies.
7. For those who love the vintage aspects of children's ride on toys and push toys, Morgan Cycle offers classic riding toys and retro scooter designs. Morgan Cycle scooters are made in the style of the 1930s, which was the heyday of American scooters.
8. The Flying Turtle is a customer favorite at RidingToys.com. The unique design of this award-winning scooter allows children to advance on smooth, level surfaces simply by swinging the handlebars from side to side.
9. Bugs may be snug in rugs, but they're pretty fast when you coax them out onto the floor-at least when they're wheely bugs from Prince Lionheart. These insect and animal-themed ride on toys provide adorable indoor transportation to children aged three to six.
10. For older children who require a little more speed, RidingToys.com carries a huge selection of battery powered ride on toys, including motorcycles with top speeds of up to 12 miles per hour.
Ride On Push Toys