Sale Price: $281.99
Our Price: $409.99
Sale Price: $99.00
Battery Powered Ride On Toys Quick Tips
1. Worried that you have a budding, three-year-old Ricky Bobby on your hands? Have no fear: our selection of battery powered ride on toys includes cars with a high speed lock out feature, which prevents NASCAR wannabes from reaching top speed until mom says so.
2. Most of our battery powered ride on toys come with a 6-volt or 12-volt battery and charger. For older children, a vehicle with a high-torque motor and 24-volt battery would offer better speed and acceleration, with a battery life of about 45 minutes.
3. A battery powered ride on toy with more electronic gadgets offers a more lifelike performance, but will also drain more power. Some of our most popular ride on toys feature buttons for sound, working radios, and even MP3 compatibility.
4. To find a battery powered ride on car that's age-appropriate for your child, check the max speed and acceleration features. Some easy-to-use cars have only forward and reverse gears. Other are two speed or have an electronic accelerator.
5. If your child likes to go off road-or at least off sidewalk-one of our battery powered ride on SUVs, trucks, or ATVs might offer better multi-surface performance. Some battery powered ride on ATVs, for example, have larger, higher-traction wheels.
6. Our selection of battery powered ride on dirt bikes offers a good mix of high performance and strong battery life. A battery powered dirt bike with a 6V battery and max speed of 4 mph could charge in just two or three hours.
7. Even children too young to drive outdoors can get in on the battery-powered fun. Battery powered ride on trains are designed for kids aged 18 months to three years. Their maximum speeds are slower: .5 to 1.5 mph, depending on the model.
8. Battery powered ride on go carts and dune buggies are built for speed: up to 9 or 12 mph depending on the model, with run times of 40 to 45 minutes on a 12-hour charge.
9. Some precocious little drivers prefer realism to speed. Our battery powered Mini Coopers with real radios are a customer favorite. If you can't tell the difference between yours and your child's (Minis are mini, after all), hers is the one with the opaque windshield that says Mini Cooper on it.
10. For a good balance of speed and battery life, check out the battery powered ride on Ferraris, Mercedes, and Lamborghinis from Toys Toys. They provide up to 1.5 hours of battery life.
Battery Powered Ride On Toys